You will need:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tspns unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tspn coffee syrup
- 1 tspn brandy (optional)
- 1/2 tspn cinnamon
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
First of all, preheat milk in a pot. Pour in cocoa powder and keep stirring. Add in coffee syrup, brandy and vanilla extract. Add in cinnamon, a pinch of salt and mix everything well. Serve in a cup. Enjoy!
You can also serve this drink with whipped cream or sprinkles. Who said hot cocoa is only for little children?
Hello everyone! It’s been quite a long time since I’ve written a normal post here. So I thought- why not to do it right now?
Since summer is just right around the corner and we all want that glowing, healthy-looking skin and hair and , of course , beautiful bodies we all should consider eating a bit healthier. I’m not by any means a professional dietician or an expert at beauty industry but I just wanted to share a couple tips that doesn’t require a lot of effort and time so that we all could be healthier and happier.
- Drink loads of water. You probably have heard this a lot of times before, but seriously… It is so beneficial for your health! Your skin would be clearer and brighter, and you’d feel better instantly, I promise! If you struggle with drinking plain water, feel free to add some fresh fruit: oranges, lemons, strawberries, kiwi… You can also add fresh mint leaves or any other herb you like. Just avoid those sugary fizzy drinks!
- Eat more vegetables and fruits. If you’re not a huge fan of them, take baby steps to getting used to them. Start with breakfast: add in some fresh berries to your oatmeal or granola, make yourself a fruit salad. For lunch, you can make a salad that is somehow unusual for you. Experiment with different spices, herbs, dressings, add in fruit. You can find some great ideas right here, in my blog!
- Since it’s getting hotter and hotter every day and you are probably thinking about your favorite ice cream, I would suggest a healthier choice: popsicles or frozen fruit. Both of these are very easy and fun to make! Chop some of your favorite fruit (you can use bananas, mango, berries, grapes) and put them into freezer for a couple hours. If you will be making popsicles, add some of the chopped fruit into popsicles molds, pour in your favorite juice and freeze them overnight.
- Have a balanced diet. It’s very important that you would consume all the nutrients you need. Don’t forget to have nuts, milk, eggs (I’ve just uploaded a recipe of healthier scrambled eggs to this blog) once in a while.
- Again, because it is summertime, you should exercise more. Have a great time running outside, go for a bicycle trip with your friends, swim in the sea or an outdoor pool, have a walk. Exercising should be fun!
- It is the season of fresh goodies. Go to a farmer’s store and buy some fresh vegetables and fruits. You can also prepare some of them for the cold season so you wouldn’t have to buy them at stores later.
- Smile a lot, have a great time with your friends and family.
I hope you would find these tips somehow useful! I would be really excited to read your notes in the comments bellow if you have any. Please share your ideas and tips of a healthier lifestyle.
Have an awesome day!
- 4 eggs
- Spinach (add as much as you prefer, I use a medium bowl of them)
- 4 smoked turkey slices
- 1/2 tbspn butter
First of all, rinse all the spinach and chop them as well as 4 turkey slices. In a pan, melt the butter. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and pepper. Use a fork or a whisk to beat them well. When the butter in the pan starts to bubble add in chopped turkey, let it cook for a minute. After that, add in spinach and slowly pour in the egg mixture. Stir slowly with a spatula until the eggs are cooked. Serve with a toast or fresh vegetables. Enjoy!
Feel free to add a lot of spinach. After they are cooked, you will be left with a tiny amount of them!